Regardless of his sentence, as a citizen has certain constitutional rights you need to know necessarily. In many situations, it is known that the police take advantage of the fact that people do not know their rights and are subject to unavoidable situations. In the case of detention on suspicion of driving under the influence of an illegal substance, we offer these suggestions:
- Cooperate at all times with the police.
- When asked by the police, answer truthfully and to the best of their ability
- Consent to participate in a field sobriety test or a chemical test (breath, blood or urine).
- Do not refuse a sobriety test to protect an automatic license suspension
- Request a DMV hearing within 10 days of arrest for challenging the license suspension
- Do not discuss the details of your situation until you have made contact with a defense lawyer DUI
- Please contact a DUI defense lawyer immediately after his arrest for DUI
Request a hearing from the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) after the arrest, criminals are brought to jail to await publication of the deposit, which can vary in amount depending on the circumstances of the case and the existence of any previous convictions. Within ten days of his arrest and his release from prison, schedule a mandatory DMV hearing that will determine whether your driver’s license or be temporarily or permanently suspended or revoked in its entirety. If you are incarcerated, this hearing may be conducted telephone manner and under certain circumstances may suspend your license. Align with a DUI defense lawyer trusted and well versed in the specific Arizona law will equip you with the necessary advice to face a DMV hearing safely. The period in which to resolve the license suspension is short, and if it fails to show the audience in the period of 10 days, your license is automatically suspended within 30 days.
Understanding the process
The IUD legal process can be complicated and difficult and have an expert lawyer who understands the intricacies of Arizona DUI law are essential to obtaining a successful outcome. Our lawyers will help in the process to ensure the lowest possible sanctions for their charges and advise IUD for a hearing with the DMV successful to protect against your license suspension. Align with a defense attorney who understands the varied IUD logistics of these cases can protect your reputation, your driving record and criminal and peace of mind.